1) Where is Forster Christmas Forest locates?
On the left side of the Passo Resia Street, opposite the brewery Forst in Algund, about 5 minutes from Merano by car.
2) What is the cost of entry into the Forster Forest Christmas?
Entry into the Forster Christmas Forest is free.
3) What does the use of Christmas huts cost?
We charge only your consumption, the use of Christmas huts is free.
4) Can I eat and drink, also when all the Christmas huts are occupied?
Sure, in the open, but heated bar area are several large bar tables available.
5) Where can I park my car?
Directly next to the Braugarten are located 2 large car parks (well signposted).
6) Can I reach the Braugarten FORESTRY by public transport?
The Braugarten Forst is directly connected with bus line 212 to Merano. Alternatively, take the line 213 to Algund, from there by foot..
7) Can I visit the forest brewery?
For brewery visits please call the telephone number: +39 0473 260111.